A movement of local churches, organisations, businesses, retailers, charities and the community standing together to see Cheltenham be A SLAVE FREE TOWN
‘Not on our Turf’ is a community-led campaign to make a public stand against all forms of human trafficking and slavery. We’re not against having fun, personal choices or racing. We just want to make our voice heard – ‘yes’ to freedom and life for all people; ‘no’ to abuse and oppression in our town!
If you agree with our statements below please add you name to the campaign, tell your friends and share on social media.
- We believe life is a gift - everyone deserves to be free from the oppression and fear of slavery and human trafficking.
- We support all efforts to create awareness and eradicate slavery and human trafficking in our community.
- We will do whatever we can to help support victims.
- We commit to look, listen, ask questions and act.
- We commit to a slave-free Cheltenham!